Through working with small businesses throughout New Zealand we've found that most Kiwi's want the following things from their technology:
- You want simple and familiar solutions that are easy for your employees to learn and master
- You want to be able to collaborate and share work easily with others
- You want be productive anywhere, anytime.
If this sounds like something that applies to you and your business, you might want to read further and check out our FREE 30 Day Office 365 trial below.
Office 365 Business Premium is a sweet deal for your business. Here's why we love it.
Starting from just $17.30 +GST per staff member per month, you can setup your staff with all the online services they need to get productive.
We nerds recommend Office 365 Business Premium for your business
- Office - The latest suite of Office software, always kept up to date, for up to 5 computers and 5 mobile devices per staff member.
This means your staff can run the latest version of Office on their desktop, laptop, home computer, tablet and smart phone, all under the one price!
- Email - Secure, enterprise class email services with 50GB of storage (that's huge!), the sync your emails, folders, contacts, calendar and tasks between all your computers and mobiles
- Online Storage - each staff member gets 1TB (that's 1000GB!) of online storage from OneDrive to store and share their personal company files, plus sync them between devices and get them on mobile
- Company Storage - leverage SharePoint Online to revolutionise your company document storage. Keep company files in a single easy to manage place, that's available from anywhere with security and permissions control
- Conferencing - use Skype for Business to manage your team, no matter where they are. The team can chat and call each other free over the internet, plus you can run audio and video meetings with your whole team and record them too
Why Office 365?
Office 365 provides small businesses with benefits that we see fitting into four categories:
Office 365 enables you to work and be productive - anywhere, anytime.
- A familiar Office experience across PCs, Macs, tablets or phones
- Ability to access email, calendar, documents, and online meetings – virtually anywhere
- Your Office apps, documents, etc. are available on any PC, regardless of whether Office is installed
Office 365 makes it easy to stay connected with team members, customers, and partners
- Online meetings, including HD video, shared desktops, and meeting workspace
- Secure, password-protected team sites to manage project-related documents and tasks
- Easily share files and work on documents with others, both inside and outside the company
Office 365 enables businesses to look professional.
- Professional domain-based email with a 50 GB mailbox
- Tools for designing and publishing a great-looking website – no need to hire a web designer
- Free updates - always work with the latest and best Office applications
Office 365 allows you to focus on your business rather than technology.
- Protection from malicious malware, spam, phishing attacks, and other email threats
- Financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Industry-leading security, reliability, and privacy
So is it worth it?
We ‘nerds' love Office 365 and we can vouch for it as we have been using it ourselves for 7 years now! We love that it's flexible, secure, and cost-effective.
Is your business ready for Office 365?
While bringing in new technology is often confusing and requires time-consuming training, Microsoft have bent over backwards to ensure that there isn't much of a learning curve.
Let us help you get started!
We're also here to help! Your local nerd will meet with you, discuss your needs and audit your business systems in order to see whether your business will benefit from Office 365.
Give it a try for 30 days, free!
Still not sure that Office 365 is right for your business? Don't worry, we've removed the risk through offering a FREE 30-DAY TRIAL for Kiwi business owners.
Not sure about the "cloud"?
Do you have a question for us about Office 365 or any of the services mentioned on this page?
Your nerds are here to help. You can